For more info, read my disclosure policy.
This post is sponsored by NeuroGym. All thoughts are my own.
Have you ever felt like you were destined for greatness? Have you thought there must be something more to your life but you aren’t sure how to get there? Are your goals just out of reach? If you’ve ever wondered about these things, then the 6th Annual Brain-a-Thon LIVE event might help you learn how to train your brain for success!
As an entrepreneur, I’ve been there. I can relate to being overwhelmed with trying to go in several directions and just needing a bit if guidance. I’ve certainly come a long way in my entrepreneurial journey, but I am always open to learn new methods and skills that will help me with personal and business development. I recently came across a really cool program called Brain-A-Thon that teaches people how to change the way their brain works to help achieve goals such as financial success, better health, and more!
Register for FREE: Watch LIVE Brain-a-Thon Event THIS WEEKEND:
This weekend, you have the opportunity to join in on a webinar to learn about this unique and proven method that many people have used to change their life forever. The event takes place on Saturday, October 7th from 9am PST until 5pm PST.
Sign up for free here: http://links.myneurogym.com/2017-LIVE-BrainAThon
During the webinar, you’ll get to meet New York Times best selling author, John Assaraf, CEO of NeuroGym, and successful mentor and coach along with other professionals and brain experts in the industry. You’ll hear from real people who have amazing stories of overcoming obstacles and finding success with this new thinking method. Finally, you’ll learn some helpful tip and tricks to get you started on working toward your goals in a smarter way so that they will actually be attainable.
What will you Learn?
- Making more money must start with changing your mindset. Knowing what to do is great, but you got to learn how to overcome limiting beliefs, fears, and negative self talk.
- Finally be able to erase all of the limiting beliefs, negative thought patterns and bad habits from your brain that have held you back from making the income that you deserve.
- Learn how to install new empowering beliefs that can help you achieve all of your personal and financial goals!
- Is the fear of failure or not being good enough or smart enough holding you back?
- Think about your biggest fear or limiting belief you have and how its holding you back from living the life of your dreams…Now imagine that on this live event eight world renowned brain experts will help you eliminate that fear or limiting belief, so you finally achieve your potential and the life you want and deserve.
- These worlds leading brain scientist will show you how to break free from these limiting negative beliefs…So you can earn all the money you want…So you can live the lifestyle of your dreams.
- These world experts can help you remove all you limiting beliefs an clear path to the success you want, Make the income you want, live the life you want.
Who is John Assaraf?
John is one of the leading behavioral and mindset experts in the world with a unique ability for helping people recognize and release the mental and emotional obstacles that prevent them from achieving their very best. In the last 10 years, he has written 2 New York Times bestselling books and shared his philosophy all over the world.
Don’t Miss this Awesome Event!
I’ve attended a couple events like this in the past. I have to say, my favorite events are seminars with experts who have something to teach me. I love personal development and learning things that can help me succeed in business as an entrepreneur. Tickets to events like this are usually a couple thousand dollars, so being able to watch all of these experts together, for FREE, from the comfort of your own home is an awesome opportunity! I’m really looking forward to checking out the 6th Annual Brain-a-Thon event and learning new ways to train my brain! ….I hope you’ll join me!
Owner and operator of Paperclips & Pacis, a motherhood + lifestyle blog sharing all the best of #momlife. Wife to Drew, Mommy to Andrew (age 7), Aidan (age 5), and Avalynn (age 2). Lover of Disney World, office supplies, subscription boxes, and social media. Instagram: @paperclipsandpacis