Consider yourself disclosed…
• This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, affiliate links, or other forms of compensation.
• This blog contains affiliate links. If you click one of my links and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support!
• I create content for moms like me. This is very important to me and I take what I do very seriously. I will never recommend a product or service that I don’t truly think is great and use for myself or my family. If I ever receive a product for review that I don’t like, I may elect to provide the brand with constructive criticism privately and not post anything. Fake reviews are not okay and you won’t find them here.
• Sponsored posts are those posts where someone is paying me to write about a specific topic. If I ever run one it will be clearly marked as being paid content.
• That being said, the thoughts and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. I make a point to work with companies who create great products that I truly enjoy.
• I welcome comments on my posts. These comments do not reflect my views or opinions or that of any brands I’ve featured. I reserve the right to delete any comments that may contain offensive or harmful content as an effort to keep my blog in line with family friendly values.
• This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. As you know, both my husband and I are entrepreneurs. Anytime I share our own products, I’ll make sure you know.
This blog is written and edited by me, Lindsay Satmary. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.