For more info, read my disclosure policy.
This post is sponsored by Moms Meet. All thoughts are my own.
Step aside, old coffee pot. There’s a new device in town and it’s TWICE the fun! Keurig® K-Duo Essentials™ Single Serve & Carafe Coffee Maker will give you that coffee fix you need by a side-by-side ease of your choice of single serve K-Cups or brew up a full pot! This is great for serving up a bunch of seasonal favorites like hot apple cider or hot chocolate! And don’t forget the pumpkin spice!
Holiday entertaining is just around the corner and if you’re planning to host family and friends, this will be just what you need to keep the late night conversations going or provide your guests with a morning pick-me-up!
I received a selection of Green Mountain Coffee Roasters and The Original Donut Shoppe Coffee and my coffee-loving family members are loving them!
- BREW A CUP AND A CARAFE: Use both ground coffee and K-Cup pods.
- MULTIPLE BREW SIZES: Brew an 8, 10, or 12-cup carafe and an 8, 10, or 12 oz. cup.
- 60oz. SINGLE RESERVOIR: The 60 oz. water reservoir is shared between the single serve and carafe brewing, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy.
- 12-CUP GLASS CARAFE: Included with your brewer along with a heating plate to keep coffee hot.
- PAUSE & POUR: Automatically pauses your coffee maker mid-brew for 20 seconds, allowing the carafe to be poured.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Auto off feature for both your brewer and your heating plate: turns your brewer off 1 minute after the last single cup brew and turns your heating plate off 2 hours after the last carafe brew.
- TRAVEL MUG FRIENDLY: Accommodates travel mugs up to 7.0” tall.
- COMPATIBLE WITH THE MY K-CUP UNIVERSAL REUSABLE COFFEE FILTER: Brew your own ground coffee (sold separately).
- SIMPLE BUTTON CONTROLS: Just insert any K-Cup pod or ground coffee and use the button controls to brew a delicious cup and carafe.
You can find the Keurig® K-Duo Essentials™ Single Serve & Carafe Coffee Maker exclusively at Walmart! Shop here to get yours today for just $99!
View this post on Instagram
What’s YOUR favorite way to enjoy a cup of coffee?
Leave a comment!
Owner and operator of Paperclips & Confetti, a motherhood + lifestyle blog sharing all the best of #momlife. Lindsay is a mom of 3 (ages 2-7). Lover of Disney World, office supplies, subscription boxes, and social media. Instagram: @paperclipsandconfetti