Being a mom of two boys is so much fun! It’s also quite a lot of exercise. If you didn’t know, little boys require a LOT of outside play time to get all their crazies out. They love anything outdoors, so now that the weather is warming up, we are going to make a point to get outside every day if we can. We have so many awesome parks nearby, which was one of the reasons we chose this neighborhood. We also want to start going on a family walk around the neighborhood at least three times a week. It would be great for me to get some exercise and for all of us to get some fresh air.
When your kids are on their feet a lot, it’s really important to make sure they have a great pair of shoes. I’ve partnered with pediped® to show off some awesome shoes your kids will love! At the end of this post, you’ll have a chance to WIN a pair of pediped® shoes for your little one! Of course, all thoughts are my own and I choose to partner with brands that I actually use and love!
Our boys have been wearing their pediped® shoes for a few months now and they hold up REALLY well to little boy activeness. They are super cute and most importantly, very well made. The quality is amazing! Both boys love to wear them and they provide great support for little, growing feet.
Andrew and Aidan had so much fun at the park this afternoon while wearing their favorite shoes:
Pediped® is an award-winning children’s footwear brand with OVER 60 styles and colors of shoes to choose from. Pediped® offers shoes in three signature lines: Originals®, Grip ‘n’ Go™ and Flex®.
Pediped® has a range of technologies and benefits built into every shoe. From machine washable styles, to Memory Foam Technology™, to Ultra Light Technology™, to the unique pediped Flex Fit System™, each shoe is built for comfort, quality and style.
Pediped® also donated 10% back to registered schools during this school year by offering parents’ a unique code to use at checkout with the purchase of their child’s shoes.
More About pediped®:
Exceptional quality, unsurpassed comfort, and distinctive styling have made the award-winning company the fastest growing children’s footwear brand in the United States. pediped® footwear has been awarded the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance for the promotion of healthy foot development, and preeminent orthopedic medical professionals, Dr. Mininder S. Kocher and Dr. Thomas W. Vorderer, deem pediped® shoes an excellent choice for parents/caregivers who want their children’s feet to develop naturally and healthily. pediped® has received numerous industry awards and accolades including recognition from Earnshaw’s, the premier media resource serving the children’s market. In 2015 pediped® was recognized by the Footwear Industry Awards as the Children’s Footwear Brand of the Year, was awarded Best Toddler Kicks in the Cribsie Awards and Best Children’s Shoes by Prima Baby Magazine. In 2014, Earnshaw’s recognized pediped® with an Earnie Award for Best Footwear, and pediped earned a 2014 Family Choice Award and 1st place Reader Favorite Award from Baby & Children’s Product News.
pediped® is sold in over 750 stores in the United States and 40 countries worldwide with an offering of more than 150 designs for boys and girls between its three lines, Originals®, Grip ‘n’ Go™ and Flex®. The award-winning footwear is available in EU sizes 17 to 38 (US newborn to 6 Youth).
About Pediped® Signature Lines:
- The Originals® line of soft-soled, flexible infant shoes is recommended by pediatricians and podiatrists as the shoe’s design closely mimics barefoot walking. Each style is leather lined with slip-resistant leather soles.
- Sixteen new styles are available for fall including favorites Aryanna, Brittany and Grayson. Available in soft suede is Ronnie, and new styles Claudia and Troy are stylish neutrals crafted from genuine leather and suede.
- The Originals® collection retails for $39.95-$45 and is available in sizes newborn to 24 months.
Grip ‘n’ Go™
- The Grip ‘n’ Go™ line has special feature G2 Technology™, making it the perfect shoe for active toddlers transitioning from early walking to a confident stride.
- Ten new styles are available including genuine leather option Aryanna with the new machine washable styles in the Gehrig and Force.
- The Grip ‘n’ Go™ line retails for $49-$59 and is available in sizes 19-23.
- Flex® is the ultimate shoe for an established walker who has developed a confident, natural stride. The Flex® line offers 70 styles with maximum flexibility and comfort.
- Amelia, Autumn, Augustine, and Stevie highlight the collection of back to school shoes, available in options of navy, black, and chocolate brown.
- Select styles feature Ultra Light Technology™ for a comfortable light feel.
- The Flex® line retails for $46-$84 and is available in sizes 22-38 (available sizes vary between styles).
My boys are three and four years old. Andrew will be starting Kindergarten in the fall. After testing out pediped® shoes for a few months, I definitely think they are amazing and will be perfect for his school year! Both boys love to wear them and we love the quality and support they offer while still looking cute and stylish. I love that they have different styles for each age group. My boys aren’t quite ready to tie their own shoes, but with the kid-friendly design that pediped® offers, they can put their shoes on all by themselves, which is a big help when getting ready for preschool each morning! With comfort, support, and style, you can’t go wrong! They work well for everyday use, kids’ activities (running and playing at the park), and lots of walking. And being machine washable makes it a HUGE win for this mama! I can definitely say that pediped® shoes are kid tested and mom approved!
Shop pediped® shoes:
Connect with pediped®:
Visit the website: www.pediped.com
GIVEAWAY>>WIN a pair of pediped® shoes:
What qualities do YOU look for in a pair of children’s shoes?
FTC Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by pediped®. I received complimentary shoes for my kids to facilitate this review. All thoughts are my own. I only partner with brands I actually use and love and always provide my readers with my honest thoughts and opinions.