Consider yourself disclosed…
• This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, affiliate links, or other forms of compensation.
• This blog contains affiliate links. If you click one of my links and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support!
• I create content for moms like me. This is very important to me and I take what I do very seriously. I will never recommend a product or service that I don’t truly think is great and use for myself or my family. If I ever receive a product for review that I don’t like, I may elect to provide the brand with constructive criticism privately and not post anything. Fake reviews are not okay and you won’t find them here.
• Sponsored posts are those posts where someone is paying me to write about a specific topic. If I ever run one it will be clearly marked as being paid content. The payment covers my time, equipment, and services to create content that helps share their story with my community.
• That being said, the thoughts and opinions expressed on this blog are always my own. I make a point to work with companies who create great products that I truly enjoy. I don’t accept any offers to post pre-written content because I want to be able to personally use and vet every single thing I share about so I can feel comfortable making recommendations to you guys.
• I welcome comments on my posts. These comments do not reflect my views or opinions or that of any brands I’ve featured. I reserve the right to delete any comments that may contain offensive or harmful content as an effort to keep my blog in line with family friendly values. I also delete anything that looks spammy or directs my readers to suspicious websites.
• This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. As you know, I’m an entrepreneur and have had several small business ventures. Anytime I share my own products, I’ll make sure you know.
This blog is written and edited by me, Lindsay Satmary. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.